Hollyღ

Dove in the Moonlight

View user profile

102 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:50 pm

i can never see those

View user profile

103 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 pm

tacoline wrote:
Dewmann wrote:...His leg is covered in mud?
look at the pattern of splattered water.

what am i looking at? fire?

View user profile

104 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Hollyღ

Dove in the Moonlight
Samiam wrote:i can never see those

Just look at the only swing that is in movement. It's not actually the best one, it's just really hard to find any 'creepy' or 'paranormal' "when you see its".

You wake up one morning to find a note taped to your mirror: "Don't worry, I took care of everything." Your clothes have been freshly laundered, the bathroom is spotless, and your garage has been organized. Even your faithful old toolbox has been replaced.

Later that week, there's another note on your mirror: "GET OUT OF TOWN." Paper-clipped to this message are several grainy photos of police in a taped-off section of a field. One of them is carrying your old toolbox in his latex-gloved hand.

View user profile

105 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Samiam wrote:
tacoline wrote:
Dewmann wrote:...His leg is covered in mud?
look at the pattern of splattered water.

what am i looking at? fire?

no its a monster of some sort. you can see fangs near the top of it. the water is in the shape of a monster

View user profile

106 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:21 pm

om nom nom

View user profile

107 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Quick! Stab it in the eye!

View user profile

108 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

this 1 should be easy

View user profile

109 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 pm

this is a stupid giff: http://yfrog.com/b5mindfuckg
its not scary, its a mind game so i'm still posting it here, but its a giff.

this is not a giff:

View user profile

110 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:36 pm

We can't do this without the original (At least, I believe it's the original)

View user profile

111 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:38 pm

@dewman: lol i saw that 1. scared me when i first saw it too!

this 1 may be difficult.

View user profile

112 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm

*WARNING TACOS MAY NOT WANT TO READ THIS*

It was Halloween night and a young couple were invited to their co-worker's Halloween party. They hired a young teenager named Maria to babysit their eight-month-old baby. It was about 9:30 pm when the couple left the house. At around 10:30 the baby fell asleep. After Maria tucked the baby to sleep, she went to go lie down in the couple's room to watch TV. because they had a plasma screen in their room.

Once she started watching TV., she noticed a life-sized clown statue in the corner. The statue was kinda creeping her out, so she got a sheet from the closet and covered it. She went to go lie down again feeling partly relieved. An hour later, she fell asleep. A couple minutes after she fell asleep, she heard a "thump". She thought something just fell off a shelf in the closet. She was so tired she just ignored it and went back to sleep.

Then, the phone rang downstairs. She went to go answer it and all she heard was heavy breathing. She hung up thinking it was just a prank call from some of her friends. As she turned to go back upstairs, it rang again. This time she answered and said, "You guys better knock it off!" After she said that, she heard a voice say, "I'm closer than you think," in a scratchy, male voice. She was frightened and ran upstairs. After 10 minutes passed, there was another "thump," but it was a little louder this time. Maria knew that it didn't come from the closet. Then the phone rang again, so she ran downstairs quickly. She answered it and said," Please, just leave me alone!" The unknown male voice said sarcastically, "Hey, I'm warning the police."

She ran upstairs and hid under the blankets. After 20 minutes passed, She heard the loudest "THUMP." She was so scared but she was the babysitter. So she was going to get up and check on the baby when SLASH. The clown chopped her head off. As the neighbors heard the screams, they were calling the police.

When the police arrived, it was silent. They didn't find anything downstairs, so they went upstairs. They noticed that all the doors were wide open except for the master bedroom. The door was shut. The police were astonished when they found a strangled baby and a headless girl crammed into the closet. When they closed the closet, they noticed a chair next to a window in the corner of the room. It was dark so they couldn't see very well. They went over to turn the lights and found Maria's head on the chair with a butcher knife next to it. The policed were especially astonished to find a note saying,

"I warned you guys, didn't I?"
Signed, Prisoner

It turns out the clown was a murderer that escaped from prison.

View user profile

113 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:44 pm

tacoline wrote:@dewman: lol i saw that 1. scared me when i first saw it too!

this 1 may be difficult.

HEY! It's my buddy Slenderman!

View user profile

114 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:53 pm

hint: its not the chair

View user profile

115 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:56 pm

i found it! so just ask if u dont c it

Last edited by tacoline on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

116 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:06 pm

My great-great grandmother, who had been ill for some time now, finally passed away. My great-great grandfather was devastated beyond belief. She was his one true love and they had been married for over 50 years.

They had been married so long it was if they knew each others thoughts. Even after the doctor announced her dead, my great-great grandfather still insisted that she was not. He had to literally be pried away from his wife's body so they could prepare her for a burial.

Back in those days they had simple backyard burial plots, without the body doing through any preservation. The body was simply committed to the coffin and buried. Throughout this process, my great-great grandfather protested so much that he had to be sedated and put to bed. His wife was buried, and that was that.

That night, he woke to a horrific vision of his wide hysterically trying to scratch her way out of the coffin. He phoned the doctor immediately and begged to have his wife's body taken out. The doctor refused. He continued to have this nightmare every night that week, and each day after begged the doctor to remove his wife from the grave.

Finally, the doctor gave in, and with the local authorities had the coffin removed from the ground and pried open. To everyone's horror and amazement, my great great grandmothers nails were bent back, and there were obvious scratches on the inside of the coffin.

View user profile

117 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:19 pm

View user profile

118 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Hollyღ

Dove in the Moonlight
tacoline wrote:i found it! so just ask if u dont c it

Is it the mass under the car?

View user profile

119 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:16 pm

I see kind of a black faced figure waving in the window to the immediate right of the tree.

View user profile

120 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Hollyღ

Dove in the Moonlight
Dewmann wrote:I see kind of a black faced figure waving in the window to the immediate right of the tree.

Lol, but it looks like Gumby. Unless it's a Gumby demon, I don't think that's it.

View user profile

121 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:40 pm

[quote="Rare"]
tacoline wrote:i found it! so just ask if u dont c it

Is it the mass under the car?

it is something under the car

View user profile

122 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:19 am

In France, a young ambient musician by the name of Charles undertook an interesting new project. He was going to record the sound of himself sleeping, and release it under the name “La Nuit” (The Night). Charles lived alone in a rural area, which would remove things like car alarms, traffic, and such from being recorded. He planned his project for many months, acquiring the sensitive equipment to capture all outside noises as well as his own during sleep.

Finally, on the 27th of September, he decided to execute his plan. He set up all his equipment, and fell at sleep at midnight.

The next day Charles reviewed the recording. For the first hour, the recording played his own tossings and turnings as well as some distant dog barks and a few car alarms (So much for his plan to distance himself from cars). These continued throughout the 2nd hour as well, until Charles heard something that horrified him.

For at exactly 3 hours and 24 minutes in, the recording played the sound of his bedroom door opening.

View user profile

123 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 pm

a good one this is.

View user profile

124 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:54 pm

That would looks like it could be a real photo. It's kind of like a cat.

View user profile

125 Re: Scarelovers ho! on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Dewmann wrote:That would looks like it could be a real photo. It's kind of like a cat.
i think its supposed to be a ghost girl. most likely not real.

you may have to save this and zoom in to see it. but its a good one.
the "other"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next