Everything's coming up Treehouse


You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

326 Re: Video Games on Thu May 15, 2014 2:49 pm

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
powerpoint wtf

excel: look at this scoreboard! i made it!
outlook: hy guys i totaly exist still!
word: yes exel, everyone is impressed!
outlook: guys... you aren't ignoring me are you?
powerpoint: the enemy's presentation was lacking, don't you agree word?
one note: woah is the game over?
outlook: HEY GUYS I'M STILL HERE
word: quite true powerpoint
excel: that scoreboard tho.

View user profile

327 Re: Video Games on Fri May 16, 2014 7:10 am

Well, I completely massed my effect.

Fun game. I'll try the second one soon enough.

View user profile

328 Re: Video Games on Sun May 18, 2014 10:48 am

the 1st was the best imo.
the second was good, but i felt that alot of things that were changed should not have been changed. they took out some of the customobility.

View user profile

329 Re: Video Games on Sun May 18, 2014 12:15 pm

What about the third one? I heard so many great comments about it, especially regarding the ending. What do you guys thought about it, if you played it, of course

View user profile

330 Re: Video Games on Mon May 19, 2014 2:16 am

game is good, ending is shit.

View user profile

331 Re: Video Games on Mon May 19, 2014 10:36 am

AwesomeMedic wrote:game is good, ending is shit.
seconded

View user profile

332 Re: Video Games on Mon May 19, 2014 11:32 am

There's a mod out called the Mass Effect Happy ending mod, or MAHEM. What do you guys think of it?

View user profile

333 Re: Video Games on Mon May 19, 2014 2:35 pm

that sounds funny, if u play it, let me kno how it goes

View user profile

334 Re: Video Games on Mon May 19, 2014 6:34 pm

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/419665-mehem-the-mass-effect-3-happy-ending-mod-no-more-star-kid-no-more-deaths-and-a-reunion/

View user profile

335 Re: Video Games on Mon May 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Also, guys, I'm playing Mass Effect 2.

The game is nice, but guys

Guys

Why did they change the controls and layout so much

I loved the controls and layout of the first game. They were solid.

Now, I have three commands for one key, and no inventory screen?

And guns actually need ammo now?

What is this

Why would they do this

View user profile

336 Re: Video Games on Tue May 20, 2014 3:53 am

JT_the_Ninja

avatar
Ninjafleet Captain
I just got Adventures of Tron for Atari 2600...beat that! []

View user profile http://www.jttheninja.com

337 Re: Video Games on Tue May 20, 2014 9:46 am

someguy3657 wrote:Also, guys, I'm playing Mass Effect 2.

The game is nice, but guys

Guys

Why did they change the controls and layout so much

I loved the controls and layout of the first game. They were solid.

Now, I have three commands for one key, and no inventory screen?

And guns actually need ammo now?

What is this

Why would they do this
YEAH THAT ANNOYED ME AS WELL

and in the old game, guns had cool down times but you could equip gun mods of all varieties. it was really customizable

but they got rid of alot of that in the second one

View user profile

338 Re: Video Games on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:48 am

Tacoline wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:Also, guys, I'm playing Mass Effect 2.

The game is nice, but guys

Guys

Why did they change the controls and layout so much

I loved the controls and layout of the first game. They were solid.

Now, I have three commands for one key, and no inventory screen?

And guns actually need ammo now?

What is this

Why would they do this
YEAH THAT ANNOYED ME AS WELL

and in the old game, guns had cool down times but you could equip gun mods of all varieties. it was really customizable

but they got rid of alot of that in the second one
Yeah, I liked the second game the least. I love the story and RPG feel of the first and the combat in the third, but the second game felt like a really awkward hybrid of the two.
I have a bit of an idea for how you could get the best of the two ammo systems though. So, you have the limited amount of thermal clips, but instead of them being your source of ammo, they could be your panic button if your gun overheats in the middle of combat. Of course, this presents the issue of them being mostly useless because people will just dance under the overload limit when it comes to the smaller guns, but I also have an idea for making heat production useful. Basicly, the higher your heat is, the more damage the round does when you fire it. It makes sense because the mass accelerator would have a higher output because more kinetic energy is going into the projectile(could be balanced with a bit of recoil increase with higher head[which is lore friendly too]).

View user profile

339 Re: Video Games on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:26 pm

New TF2 update! With more to come!

Oh, and a 15 MINUTE LONG FULLY VOICED TF2 VALVE VIDEO THAT HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS YOU HAVE TO SEE IT

View user profile

340 Re: Video Games on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:56 pm

Katls wrote:
Tacoline wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:Also, guys, I'm playing Mass Effect 2.

The game is nice, but guys

Guys

Why did they change the controls and layout so much

I loved the controls and layout of the first game. They were solid.

Now, I have three commands for one key, and no inventory screen?

And guns actually need ammo now?

What is this

Why would they do this
YEAH THAT ANNOYED ME AS WELL

and in the old game, guns had cool down times but you could equip gun mods of all varieties. it was really customizable

but they got rid of alot of that in the second one
Since this conversation is people's opinion of ME, I will give mine

Yeah, I liked the second game the least. I love the story and RPG feel of the first and the combat in the third, but the second game felt like a really awkward hybrid of the two.
I have a bit of an idea for how you could get the best of the two ammo systems though. So, you have the limited amount of thermal clips, but instead of them being your source of ammo, they could be your panic button if your gun overheats in the middle of combat. Of course, this presents the issue of them being mostly useless because people will just dance under the overload limit when it comes to the smaller guns, but I also have an idea for making heat production useful. Basically, the higher your heat is, the more damage the round does when you fire it. It makes sense because the mass accelerator would have a higher output because more kinetic energy is going into the projectile(could be balanced with a bit of recoil increase with higher head[which is lore friendly too]).
I actually like the ammo requirement. Having infinite ammo made me feel WAY too overpowered. I played as both sentinel and adept in the first game so I know I am not supposed to rely on the guns, but I still ran around shooting the living hell out of everything. The ammo requirement forced me to think about what gun to use on what in order to save ammo (although I mostly used SMG and Assault Rifle).
I will miss the customization for guns from the first game, but I loved the armor customization they made for the others.
I preferred the skill system of ME1 out of all of them. There you actually had to spend some all around rather than just focus on what you use the most (you still kind of did that, but you did have to put some priority in other skills as well)
I did like the loyalty missions for ME2. You actually had to spend some time with your companions in order to get the best out of your team, which does make us focus a little more on the story.
I like ME3 combat system the best just due to the refinement and the decesions in battle prep.

Out of all the games, I like ME2 the least, but I did like one touch they did there over there compared to the others. before the last mission, if you spend some time doing other mission before engaging in final mission, Gaberiel, Donnely, and Chambers die. (the engineers actually make a war asset in the third game)

The other two games I like a lot, but ME1 wins for ending reasons.

Also their are two things that suck about the series,
#1:
the MAKO
#2:
the default ending for the third game

View user profile

341 Re: Video Games on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:44 am

someguy3657 wrote:New TF2 update! With more to come!

Oh, and a 15 MINUTE LONG FULLY VOICED TF2 VALVE VIDEO THAT HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS YOU HAVE TO SEE IT


MY DICK IS SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!

View user profile

342 Re: Video Games on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:28 am

Am I the only one here that liked the Mako? It was a very useful vehicle.

View user profile

343 Re: Video Games on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 am

It may have been useful, but I still hated it.

View user profile

344 Re: Video Games on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:54 pm

AwesomeMedic wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:New TF2 update! With more to come!

Oh, and a 15 MINUTE LONG FULLY VOICED TF2 VALVE VIDEO THAT HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS YOU HAVE TO SEE IT


MY DICK IS SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!

I TELEPORTED BREAD!

View user profile

345 Re: Video Games on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:09 pm

AND DID YOU SEE THE NEW WEAPONS? BREAD BOXING GLOVE!

AND HOW MANY BREAD?

View user profile

346 Re: Video Games on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:16 pm

I have a strange bread sapper call SNACK ATTACK.

Also picks from my latest TF2 session.

Spoiler:


View user profile

347 Re: Video Games on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:47 am

so much death lol

View user profile

348 Re: Video Games on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:12 pm

I tried getting one of the reskins and was hoping for a strange so I could turn around and sell it and make a profit, but I got a normal one instead, which sucks.

Also, I paid 10 dollars to have that Conga taunt

Guys

Guys, seriously

It's worth every penny

View user profile

349 Re: Video Games on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:12 pm

That's why I also bought it...

View user profile

350 Re: Video Games on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:05 pm

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum