Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:32 pm

sweetie colon wrote:
Valued_Customer wrote:Trigun
Trinity Blood
Hellsing
What are these three like?
I was going to watch them, once upon a time, but I didn't.

They're all really good. I assume you already know the basic premises?

View user profile

52 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:35 pm

SQUIGGLES

The 7th Wonder of the World
I did; it's been a while. I remember thinking they all sounded good, though.
What would you say is the best of the three?

View user profile

53 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Trigun is really lame actually. I say that as someone who has seen ONE WHOLE EPISODE. Thus I am well-versed in its subtleties.

What's all this talk about my bunk? My bunk is by appointment only. Stay away from it.

View user profile

54 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Of the 3, I liked Trigun the best. I say that as someone who has seen ONE WHOLE THE WHOLE SERIES.
After Trigun I like Trinity Blood, and Hellsing brings up the rear.(But it's a great rear.)
Where would the appointment rosters be located, that I might modify them?

View user profile

55 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm

They're written in the blood of the undersigned on the third level of the sunken chamber. Beware the watcher in the water.

View user profile

56 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Is the watcher of the Jabberwock, or the more frumious Bandersnatch variety? I need to know if a greatsword would work, or if I need to shell out for a Vorpal.

View user profile

57 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm

It's a cross between the Amnesia water monster and the LOTR one. I bred it myself!

View user profile

58 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Well! A Vorpal Sword won't be nearly enough for that! I'll have to save my allowance, and bust some piggy banks(not mine, of course) for a MkIV tactical Holocaust rifle.

View user profile

59 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Whatever you will. Just don't violate the Geneva convention. We have some standards here.

View user profile

60 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Lady Stardust wrote:Whatever you will. Just don't violate the Geneva convention. We have some standards here.

That's no fun!

View user profile

61 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Back on the topic of the Animes, I just finished Code Geass, and am left with only 2 questions.
Firstly: How the hell did Britainia develop mechas before Japan?
And Secondly: Did Sunrise have to pay Pizza Hut, or did Pizza Hut pay Sunrise?

View user profile

62 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Watching Baccano! and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Firo Prochainezo is a badass, Shinji... not so much.

View user profile

63 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 pm

SQUIGGLES

The 7th Wonder of the World
Shinji being THE loser is what makes NGE good, IMO
but he just sucks so much that it has put me off all the times I have tried to watch it all

View user profile

64 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:28 am

well all the ppl around me are going to conhttp://www.youmacon.com/ it is going to be great

View user profile

65 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:01 pm

View user profile

66 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Also, sorry for double posting, but I was watching some Gurren Lagann episodes. The first season is magnificent, but, so far, I kinda dislike the second season.

View user profile

67 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:04 am

Gorgro

Glorious Leader
How is 'Code Geass' pronounced? 'Code Gas'? 'Code G-Ass'?

View user profile http://treehouse.justforum.net

68 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:38 am

It's like 'Geese" but with more emphasis on the second syllable.

View user profile

69 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:38 pm

So, I recently started watching the "Ouran High Host Club."

I used to watch it a loooooong time ago, and I remembered that I enjoyed it, although I couldn't remember why.

Anyway, I began watching it again, and it was quite entertaining, although... For the life of me, I still can't figure out why.

Anyway, my only real question is, when do the twins do it?

View user profile

70 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Ok so I finished it.

My thoughts:

Spoiler:
The twins were totally hot.

And the rest of the show was good, too. It was very entertaining, actually. I normally am not an anime fan, but I particularly enjoyed this one, Maybe because it was all a giant parady of all the normal anime cliches.

But it was more than that, too. The character development was very good. I thought, at first, that it would be disappointing, because they all seemed so... Well, cliche. But the show really went out of it's way to give everyone believeable backstories, and really set the entire stage for why all these people got together to form this one group, despite all of them seeming such an odd mix, at first glance.

Plus, it was really funny. There were a lot of moments that made me really laugh out loud. I normally don't get Japanese humor, but this show was hilarious.

Like, Tranny-dad, for instance. It just... It came out of nowhere!

Also, seriously guys, the twincest was so sexy.

View user profile

71 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 am

I just witnesses the wierdest fucking hour and a half in all of existence. You may know it as 'End of Evangelion.'

View user profile

72 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes I know it- HOLY SHIT WTF

View user profile

73 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:45 am

neon genesis is another anime i'm being told that i much watch but because of all the buzz it gets from the ppl that love it, i'm scared.
my friend calls it a mindf*ck, and he doesnt use that term lightly.

View user profile

74 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Tacoline wrote:neon genesis is another anime i'm being told that i much watch but because of all the buzz it gets from the ppl that love it, i'm scared.

It certainly is a brain-rapist (of course, it's not Snuggle kittens with if you enjoy it) but it is really good. If you watch just the TV series, you should be able to escape with your sanity, If you watch the alternate ending(End of Evangelion) you probably won't. I came out only slightly jarred, since I had already lost my sanity with Elfen Lied.

I've recently been watching Steins;Gate and I really like it.
Spoiler:
Mamoru Miyano(Light Yagami) plays a paranoid schizophrenic and self-proclaimed mad scientist who believes that SERN is using time travel to control the world from the shadows, and in an exciting plot twist, he's right. He and his friends at the 'Future Gadget Lab(his apartment)send text messages into the past with a microwave oven in order to overthrow them.

View user profile

75 Re: Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Valued_Customer wrote:
Tacoline wrote:neon genesis is another anime i'm being told that i much watch but because of all the buzz it gets from the ppl that love it, i'm scared.

It certainly is a brain-rapist (of course, it's not Snuggle kittens with if you enjoy it) but it is really good. If you watch just the TV series, you should be able to escape with your sanity, If you watch the alternate ending(End of Evangelion) you probably won't. I came out only slightly jarred, since I had already lost my sanity with Elfen Lied.

I've recently been watching Steins;Gate and I really like it.
Spoiler:
Mamoru Miyano(Light Yagami) plays a paranoid schizophrenic and self-proclaimed mad scientist who believes that SERN is using time travel to control the world from the shadows, and in an exciting plot twist, he's right. He and his friends at the 'Future Gadget Lab(his apartment)send text messages into the past with a microwave oven in order to overthrow them.

well i still hear it better then school days is with the gore in it(idk if there is gore it just what i have hear)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum