Everything's coming up Treehouse


You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Should the server be in survival mode?

45% 45% [ 5 ]
9% 9% [ 1 ]
27% 27% [ 3 ]
18% 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

476 Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Hollyღ

avatar
Dove in the Moonlight
Uhm, no? Just an observation?

View user profile

477 Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Come and attack me!

View user profile

478 Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm

No come at me bro?

View user profile

479 Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:17 am

Computer was restated last night, server is back up and the IP is the same thankfully

View user profile

480 Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:11 pm

I think we need some attack on titan in this server

View user profile

481 Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Well to be honest our Time Schedules aren't exactly Synced, and The World is Huge Too so maybe we can think of something else? Possibly a smaller Map with Survival (Only) I Like a Challenge

View user profile

482 Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Hollyღ

avatar
Dove in the Moonlight
I've spent a lot of time and effort in putting this together so I would appreciate it if people actually tried the actual event before writing it off as a failure, thanks.

View user profile

483 Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:15 pm

eren jaeger wrote:I think we need some attack on titan in this server
NO

DandyLionGx wrote:Well to be honest our Time Schedules aren't exactly Synced, and The World is Huge Too so maybe we can think of something else? Possibly a smaller Map with Survival (Only) I Like a Challenge
The map only rolls as basically infinite I can't make them smaller.

Merged your two quotes together

View user profile

484 Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Hollyღ wrote:I've spent a lot of time and effort in putting this together so I would appreciate it if people actually tried the actual event before writing it off as a failure, thanks.
I wasn't giving up on the PvP, I just think maybe September wasn't the best time to schedule since work and school. Reschedule perhaps?

View user profile

485 Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 am

Computer rebooted last night, everything is back up and running

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum