Who is best?

67% 67% [ 10 ]
33% 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 40]

101 Re: Video Games on Sat May 19, 2012 5:44 pm

SQUIGGLES

The 7th Wonder of the World
I remember when my bard got friend-zoned in Neverwinter Nights.

I think the problem was that he was a bard.

View user profile

102 Re: Video Games on Sat May 19, 2012 8:17 pm

I remember in never winter nights 2 in the first campaign I totally go to touch the lady bits of one of my companions. Turns out they decided to kill her off in the first expansion on one of the worst ways possible. All of it was done to pave the way for a new female NPC to be the new love interest, only this one stops short of molesting the protagonist in his sleep since she is really after him.

View user profile

103 Re: Video Games on Sat May 19, 2012 8:41 pm

SQUIGGLES

Elanee, right?
Have you played the Neverwinter Nights 2 expansions? They're right at the top of my wishlist, I've been wanting them for years.

View user profile

104 Re: Video Games on Sun May 20, 2012 8:18 am

I'm probly gonna regret this, but this is Criken, so he might just make it as funny as heck, so.

View user profile

105 Re: Video Games on Sun May 20, 2012 10:51 am

semicolon wrote:Elanee, right?
Have you played the Neverwinter Nights 2 expansions? They're right at the top of my wishlist, I've been wanting them for years.

Yup Elanee, and yes I played the Xpacks. I found the set on sale as a bundle deal.

The first xpack picks up a short time after the first one and is really story driven with cut-scenes and pushes you to epic levels and is right with the theme of neverwinter nights. The second pack plays more like the board game and I have no other way then to put it like that.

View user profile

106 Re: Video Games on Mon May 21, 2012 3:43 am

I have Plants vs Zombies on my ipod.

Now I'm addicted to it.

Help.

View user profile

107 Re: Video Games on Mon May 21, 2012 4:55 am

Hollyღ

Dove in the Moonlight
Don't fight it, Charles! It's a good game.

View user profile

108 Re: Video Games on Mon May 21, 2012 5:04 am

Gorgro

Glorious Leader
The only cure is to play the whole thing, then get bored on the minigames. That's how I did it.

View user profile http://treehouse.justforum.net

109 Re: Video Games on Mon May 21, 2012 5:04 am

Hollyღ

Dove in the Moonlight
Same with Angry Birds.

View user profile

110 Re: Video Games on Mon May 21, 2012 8:15 pm

View user profile

111 Re: Video Games on Tue May 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Also, I finally managed to put a bit of cash onto my steam account.

Now, I'll get a premium tf2 account and whack AM with different kind of bonesaws!

View user profile

112 Re: Video Games on Tue May 22, 2012 1:57 pm

You are a dead men... Congratulation!

View user profile

113 Re: Video Games on Wed May 23, 2012 11:38 am

Gorgro

Glorious Leader
Playing D3 hardcore mode co-op with a friend. Hardcore mode means when your character dies, it dies forever. So far we've made it to level 20, with a few really close calls along the way. My heartrate goes up as my health bar goes down, but it's a really fun challenge.

114 Re: Video Games on Thu May 24, 2012 3:08 am

SQUIGGLES

Has anyone got Fallout?

How am I supposed to play it so that I enjoy it? It's been, like, 50 in-game days and I'm not really liking it too much. I can understand how to play it and everything, but I'm not sure if I'm killing too many people or not enough people. Will it get any better after I start leveling up or is it pretty much the same experience throughout?

View user profile

115 Re: Video Games on Thu May 24, 2012 4:10 am

semicolon wrote:Has anyone got Fallout?

How am I supposed to play it so that I enjoy it? It's been, like, 50 in-game days and I'm not really liking it too much. I can understand how to play it and everything, but I'm not sure if I'm killing too many people or not enough people. Will it get any better after I start leveling up or is it pretty much the same experience throughout?
fallout 3?

after you start leveling up you get perks which make you stronger, sure at first its a little tough but it got easy for me at the end.
its tough right now because your low level, and fallout has a random encounter thing where you can face tough enemies that you really cant deal with at low level. just keep doing quests and you should be good. there are alot of side quests in megaton that will net you alot of xp.
also, if you play a good character, you can never kill enough bad guys. if you play a bad guy you can never kill enough good guys... as long as you dont get caught.

View user profile

116 Re: Video Games on Thu May 24, 2012 7:43 am

Hollyღ

Dove in the Moonlight
I want dragon's dogma just because it has gryphons.

View user profile

117 Re: Video Games on Thu May 24, 2012 11:51 am

SQUIGGLES

Tacoline wrote:
semicolon wrote:Has anyone got Fallout?

fallout 3?

after you start leveling up you get perks which make you stronger, sure at first its a little tough but it got easy for me at the end.
its tough right now because your low level, and fallout has a random encounter thing where you can face tough enemies that you really cant deal with at low level. just keep doing quests and you should be good. there are alot of side quests in megaton that will net you alot of xp.
also, if you play a good character, you can never kill enough bad guys. if you play a bad guy you can never kill enough good guys... as long as you dont get caught.
I mean classic, original Fallout, but I guess your post is sort of relevant to that, anyway.

View user profile

118 Re: Video Games on Fri May 25, 2012 12:43 pm

So, I got Poker night at the Inventory.

Then I realised I'm terrible at Texas Hold 'em Poker.

Still, I can enjoy the funny voice of the dealer.

''Strongbad has: A FLUSSSSSSH! Max has: NYA FULL HOUSE!''

View user profile

119 Re: Video Games on Fri May 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Kotor.
Buck yeah.

View user profile

120 Re: Video Games on Fri May 25, 2012 6:01 pm

The evil ending in KOTOR 1 was so much better than the good ending. Especially since I chose a chick, that one dude (can't remember his name ATM) you meet at the start comes out and confesses his love for her.

View user profile

121 Re: Video Games on Fri May 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Hmhm.
Spoiler:
His name is Carth by the way.
Man, it's hard to be a good Sith as a soundral and your focusing on Force powers.
Hey, do you remeber the Teranteck? I have this semi-wild threoy about them...
Spoiler:
They are the speces destined to become the Sith-Ari.
It makes sence when you really look into it.

View user profile

122 Re: Video Games on Sat May 26, 2012 2:16 am

Jonny

Prince of the Squirtle Squad
Rayman 3 on the GBA is surprisingly good.

View user profile

123 Re: Video Games on Sat May 26, 2012 5:28 am

Gorgro

Glorious Leader
Just finished Nightmare mode on D3, look at this magnificent bastard

124 Re: Video Games on Sat May 26, 2012 5:55 am

Nice job Gorgro. Dude looks pretty badass. Isn't the level cap on D3 60?

View user profile

125 Re: Video Games on Sat May 26, 2012 6:28 am

Gorgro

Glorious Leader
It is, that's what Hell difficulty is for. Normal mode ends around level 30 somewhere (depending on how thorough you were while exploring) nightmare ends around 50, hell gets you to 60 and inferno is all about loot and probably dying a whole lot.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum