Everything's coming up Treehouse


You are not connected. Please login or register

Relaxation thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 am

Wait a minute, isn't that Dr Shar, Jonny's rival?

View user profile

27 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 am

Hollyღ

avatar
Dove in the Moonlight
Uuhmm...he and I may not be in secret cahoots organizing ingenious plans by using teamwork. Stop thinking such silly things and relax!

Want some hot chocolate?

View user profile

28 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:41 am

Jonny

avatar
Prince of the Squirtle Squad
It is ON. *upends table, scattering crumpets and hot chocolate everywhere*

View user profile

29 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:30 am

JT_the_Ninja

avatar
Ninjafleet Captain

View user profile http://www.jttheninja.com

30 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 am

Hollyღ

avatar
Dove in the Moonlight
Jonny wrote:It is ON. *upends table, scattering crumpets and hot chocolate everywhere*

Do you wish to engage me to a vital round of fisticuffs? Then verily! Proceed towards my person post haste!

View user profile

31 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 am

GTFO IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT!!!

*sip tea*

aaaaaaahhhhhh....

View user profile

32 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Zebra enjoys this thread.

Zebra may refer to himself in third person in this thread.

Zebra has not decided.

View user profile

33 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:15 pm

*starts bringing in an expensive rug.*

Thought I'd spruce the place up a bit.

*sips some tea*

View user profile

34 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Jonny

avatar
Prince of the Squirtle Squad
I shall continue the fight later. I don't want to get milk on the new rug.

*nibbles crumpet

View user profile

35 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Are you Lactating?

View user profile

36 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 pm

View user profile

37 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:39 pm

SQUIGGLES

avatar
The 7th Wonder of the World
Top Hat Zebra wrote:Are you Lactating?

View user profile

38 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Yeah, the dirty jokes aren't concluseive to relaxation, good chap. How aobut you take that attitude of your's and be gone with it, Zebra.
Now, to ponder my next Minecraft contraction...
*hums to self while tapping an ominous beat on the coffie table I'm sitting at that sounds like a drumming beat that matchs the beat of the drums in the following vid*
No, this is not a relaxing beat. It gets stuck in my head so much, and it riles me. That's why I'm in here, to relax. Kinda hard to ponder how to build something with that in you're head.



Last edited by Katls on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

39 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:44 pm

MAJOR SEMICOLON wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:Are you Lactating?


What aren't you doing here?

It's the relaxation thread, afterall.

View user profile

40 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Katls wrote:Yeah, the dirty jokes aren't concluseive to relaxation, good chap. How aobut you take that attitude of your's and be gone with it, Zebra.
Now, to ponder my next Minecraft contraction...
*hums to self while tapping an ominous beat on the coffie table I'm sitting at that sounds like a drumming beat*

Katls, just because it doesn't make you relaxed doesn't mean it makes everyone else dislike it. Some people actually find it funny (speaking for others not for myself) so stop hating Zebra's jokes.

View user profile

41 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Moltenfield wrote:
Katls wrote:Yeah, the dirty jokes aren't concluseive to relaxation, good chap. How aobut you take that attitude of your's and be gone with it, Zebra.
Now, to ponder my next Minecraft contraction...
*hums to self while tapping an ominous beat on the coffie table I'm sitting at that sounds like a drumming beat*

Katls, just because it doesn't make you relaxed doesn't mean it makes everyone else dislike it. Some people actually find it funny (speaking for others not for myself) so stop hating Zebra's jokes.

I don't think lactating makes anyone relaxed.


At least.... I don't think it does.

It sounds uncomfortable to me.

View user profile

42 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
Moltenfield wrote:
Katls wrote:Yeah, the dirty jokes aren't concluseive to relaxation, good chap. How aobut you take that attitude of your's and be gone with it, Zebra.
Now, to ponder my next Minecraft contraction...
*hums to self while tapping an ominous beat on the coffie table I'm sitting at that sounds like a drumming beat*

Katls, just because it doesn't make you relaxed doesn't mean it makes everyone else dislike it. Some people actually find it funny (speaking for others not for myself) so stop hating Zebra's jokes.

I don't think lactating makes anyone relaxed.


At least.... I don't think it does.

It sounds uncomfortable to me.
I was talking about the jokes in general not what you just said. I think katls might be adressing ALL of your jokes.

View user profile

43 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Yeah... lacting does NOT sound fun for a guy.
Anyways, I need to be making something positive in Minecraft, something that will not kill anyone, and will be useful.
Right after I figure out how to wire that beat with noteblocks.
Soulsand= really awesome drums with noteblocks btw.

View user profile

44 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Katls wrote:Anyways, I need to be making something positive in Minecraft, something that will not kill anyone, and will be useful.
Right after I figure out how to wire that beat with noteblocks.
Soulsand= really awesome drums with noteblocks btw.


.......What?

......I don't believe you.

View user profile

45 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:10 pm

It's a huge doorbell system! Completely harmless. It'll just tell you when a vistor is in your mine, friendly or not.
Though what you do with the knowlage of someone in your mine is entirly up to you.
Oh my gosh, the drums...
...you know what? I'm going to figure out how to wire this beat, then I'm going to make a HUGE feild of noteblocks to sycrnize to the beat. The drums of war will resound thoughout the land!
*begins laughing, but then takes a sip of tea*
Camomeal is really good for moments like that for me...
*falls over, asleep*

View user profile

46 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Well speaking of minecraft, I am now on the biggest challenge for my Skyfort. Building the Military district, which is supposed to circle the entire building. Also be careful when approaching. Lots of mobs are starting to stick around.

View user profile

47 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Katls wrote:It's a huge doorbell system! Completely harmless. It'll just tell you when a vistor is in your mine, friendly or not.
Though what you do with the knowlage of someone in your mine is entirly up to you.
Oh my gosh, the drums...
...you know what? I'm going to figure out how to wire this beat, then I'm going to make a HUGE feild of noteblocks to sycrnize to the beat. The drums of war will resound thoughout the land!
*begins laughing, but then takes a sip of tea*
Camomeal is really good for moments like that for me...
*falls over, asleep*



The Drums...

Drums in the Deep....

View user profile

48 Re: Relaxation thread on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 pm

*builds a 5 star kitchen*

now to hire some chefs...

View user profile

49 Re: Relaxation thread on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 am

SQUIGGLES

avatar
The 7th Wonder of the World

View user profile

50 Re: Relaxation thread on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 am

Hollyღ

avatar
Dove in the Moonlight

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum