Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 pm

SQUIGGLES

The 7th Wonder of the World
Dewmann wrote:"If that were my child on my porch, I would have shot and killed those two worthless POS's right there. This nation is becoming more and more dangerous with black youths attacking white kids, but the media is largely ignoring it. If the races were reversed here and two white punks lit up a black kid and saying to him "you get what you deserve black boy" when doing it, don't you think we'd hear just a TAD BIT MORE FROM THE LIBERAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA ON IT??!! Not only yes, but HELL YES. The double standards from the liberal media - and the left in general - over race issues in this nation is appauling and alarming. I have purposely set aside $10,000 in cash to use for more weapons and ammo buying this November should Obama get re-elected. It's going to be worse if he's re-elected, and it may in fact be all out rioting if he's NOT re-elected."

What the fuckkkkkkkkk

Why can't we all just get along?
This makes me so sad.

View user profile

52 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:06 pm

No. Nonononononono. PLEASE GODS NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View user profile

53 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:27 am

You never know. Maybe they'll make fun of bronies, maybe they'll make fun of critics of the show. Or, in my opinion, they mihgt attack both the people who are obsessive about the show and the people who are obsessed about hating it.

View user profile

54 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 am

Jonny

Prince of the Squirtle Squad
I think we should go into this with an open mind. At the end of the day, it's just a TV show, and a comedic one at that. It might be really good.

View user profile

55 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:40 am

What are you complaining about? South Park makes fun of EVERY-thing. If it doesn't bother you when they make fun of religion or race or orientation then MLP-funning shouldn't bother you either.
If that fails, just take a page from MST3K's book- "Just repeat to yourself 'It's just a show', you should really just relax".

View user profile

56 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:04 am

Tuomey

King Under The Bridge
TTBM: Stupid friends wandered off and changed their plans and didn't bother to call me or text me or anything.

Bunch of wankers.

I give up on people.
( ゜▽゜)=◯ )`ν゜)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

View user profile

57 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 am

Ziggy Stardust wrote:What are you complaining about? South Park makes fun of EVERY-thing. If it doesn't bother you when they make fun of religion or race or orientation then MLP-funning shouldn't bother you either.
If that fails, just take a page from MST3K's book- "Just repeat to yourself 'It's just a show', you should really just relax".

It's not that IM bothered by it, but this would be the first time many people had even heard of bronies. And people are ignorant and stupid, and would totally believe that we're all like however South Park would portray us.

And they would not portray us well.

Anyway, it's a fake.

View user profile

58 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 am

That's the thing. South Park is a farce. It's ridiculous and offensive and over-the-top. They don't portray anything accurately.
If that's fake, then why'd you bring it up? And what the hell am I arguing about?

View user profile

59 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 am

I just found out it was a fake.

Also, I do agree. I, for one, find South Park to be funny. But I know people who actually, whether on purpose or not, believe what they see on that show.

Because they're ignorant rednecks.

View user profile

60 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:06 pm

While I certainly don't believe everything I see on South Park, I still think that they can get pretty nice messages across. "Go God Go," and its sequel, "Cartman Sucks" and "Do the Handicapped go to Hell?" and its sequel episodes come to mind.

View user profile

61 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Tuomey

King Under The Bridge
TTBM: Son of a bitch college wouldn't take my fucking sick notes for some goddamn reason, ensured me three times I would still get my grant and now I didn't get my grant.
GUESS WHO'S A HAPPY LITTLE CAMPER

View user profile

62 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:31 pm

JT_the_Ninja

Ninjafleet Captain
TTBM: Took a side kick to the ribs on Monday (better than an arrow to the knee, I suppose) in karate...definitely bruised...not at all comfortable. []

View user profile http://www.jttheninja.com

63 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 pm

TTBM: Regarding the whole Kony 2012 thing, seeing these posts on Facebook

"Do you know who also needs to be stopped? OBAMA! Who else? Oh! AMERICAN POVERTY! And you're worrying about Africa before other Americans. That's selfish. You worry about Africa before you worry about your fellow Americans. You're not helping your fellow Americans like a true American should. Shut up"

"Omg. You stupid bitch. The United States will lose so much money trying to take this piece of shit down. WHAT DO YOU NOT GET?! IF WE EVEN TRY TO FUCK THIS GUY'S SHIT WE ALL WILL GET FUCKED 10 FOLD! SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT THIS BULL SHIT AND DROP IT! NO ONE IS GOING TO DO SHIT!!!"

"the only thing that's gonna stop a murderer like this is to be murdered. and in that process many of the innocent people that everyone is ranting and raving about him hurting will also end up dieing. so, please inform me on how they're helping? i'd love to know what that 32% of 30 bucks is really gonna do! every damn person in america could donate that damn 30 bucks and it wouldn't change a damn thing. there are still gonna be bad people who kill, raep, abuse others. are we gonna start a damn charity for every single one of them?!"

YA GAIZ WHATS THE POINT IN STOPPING HIM? WE CANT SOLVE ALL THE WORLDS PROBLEMS SO LETS JUST SIT BACK AND NOT GIVE A SHIT

View user profile

64 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Oh God, please tell me that whoever that was is a troll. Please.

View user profile

65 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:49 pm

"Children in Africa/ Sheldon done Craftsica! I need Mcdonalds!

So Y'all stupid goverment people need to, like, stop carin' so much about them black folks over in Africa, and start carin' about us good, God-fearin, White Americans."

- Average Southeren Gentlemen. (Probably.)

View user profile

66 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Considering they were three different people, no, I'm pretty sure they weren't trolling.

View user profile

67 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:27 pm

SQUIGGLES

The 7th Wonder of the World
Dewmann wrote:posts on Facebook

TTBM

View user profile

68 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Agreed.

Facebook has tought me that those stupid people you see on TV/ the internet?

They are not the minority.

WE R TEH NINTY-NINE PER CONT LOL

Sorry, couldn't resist

View user profile

69 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Tuomey

King Under The Bridge
TTBM: EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING EVER, ESPECIALLY IF IT HAS TO DO WITH DRINKING
AUGH
FUCK NOT BEING ABLE TO DRINK
FUCK MOOD SWINGS
FUCK REAL SWINGS
FUCKING FUCK

EDIT: Also fuck moodswings

Last edited by Tuomey on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

70 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Aw, but I like swings!

Unless..... UNLESS THEY EAT CHILDREN!

View user profile

71 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:53 pm

TTBM: This fucking cough that hurts my lungs from time to time and is super annoying and that I had for more than a week and that I can't seem to be able to get rid of no matter how much cough syrup, little candies to clear your throat, rest or fucking disgusting drinks I drank and ate and slept and I'm fucking tired of it and it won't leave and I coughed about 5 times since I began writting this text FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

View user profile

72 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:08 am

Jonny

TTBM: I.....stabbed my finger with a knife whilst chopping cashew nuts?

Yeah, sorry.

View user profile

73 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 am

Gay people problems! (I'm so sorry...)

No, but seriously. Why were you chopping up cashews?

View user profile

74 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 am

Jonny

I was making aromatic chicken pilau. OBVIOUSLY.

View user profile

75 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 am

Tuomey

King Under The Bridge
Manly McEngineshell III wrote:TTBM: I.....stabbed my finger with a knife whilst chopping cashew nuts?

Yeah, sorry.

Man, I hate cutting my fucking fingers accidentally.
I need this things for bitching about stuff on the internet.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next