Everything's coming up Treehouse


You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:30 am

Gorgro

avatar
Glorious Leader
I posted this before, but it's appropriate.

"I don't think humans should be treated like this."

View user profile http://treehouse.justforum.net

2 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:12 am

Gorgro

avatar
Glorious Leader
TTBM: Girl I've loved for 5 years just looked me in the face and said it's never going to happen. I think I just died inside.

View user profile http://treehouse.justforum.net

3 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Oh man sorry to hear that. I hope you get emotionally better soon.

View user profile

4 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Gorgro wrote:TTBM: Girl I've loved for 5 years just looked me in the face and said it's never going to happen. I think I just died inside.

Oh... Oh man.


That really sucks.

View user profile

5 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 pm

TTBM: Me and most of my family are pretty sick. Lots of coughing. Runny noses on my part. And my mom twisted her ankle, and she has to walk with crutches. It really sucks, and I wish it could-

Wait.

MEDIC!



Last edited by someguy3657 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

6 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:59 pm

NOT A GOOD IDEA, MAN! NOT A GOOD IDEA!

View user profile

7 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:13 pm

someguy3657 wrote:TTBM: Me and most of my family is pretty sick. Lots of coughing. Runny noses on my part. And my mom twisted her ankle, and she has to walk with crutches. It really sucks, and I wish it could-

Wait.

MEDIC!
Hmm...
Did that stupid Changeling bring my discarded viral samples to your house?
*swears in French*
THEIR ALL BUCKING USELESS!

View user profile

8 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:TTBM: Me and most of my family is pretty sick. Lots of coughing. Runny noses on my part. And my mom twisted her ankle, and she has to walk with crutches. It really sucks, and I wish it could-

Wait.

MEDIC!
Hmm...
Did that stupid Changeling bring my discarded viral samples to your house?
*swears in French*
THEIR ALL BUCKING USELESS!

actually you will be more surprised that he has been putting them in my room. Thank god they didn't break. Although I am a little concerned with the tube that he put within my research material. Thanks for the funding by the way.
*gives Katls a vile*
special mutation solution. Temporary, but effective and worth its weight in Galaxies.
*sees another changeling*
If you were talking about that one though...yeah he is bringing it to Someguy's house

View user profile

9 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 pm

*rips changling to shreds*
I need to discontinue my lesser changling strain. Their all idots.

View user profile

10 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 pm

TTBM: People wasting shit I buy. I bought a case of softdrink to share with family and friends, and at least half of them were opened and had only one small sip taken out of them. They were then left overnight and are now warm and flat. And some filled with ants. How hard is it to finish a drink?
I hate wasting money like this....

View user profile

11 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Ugh I hate that.

Something similar: When people come over to your house, drink a lot of beer, and leave crumpled cans EVERYWHERE.


In the bathroom. And I mean, like, in the bathtub.
On top of the fridge.
In the studio.


Pretty much everywhere except the trash. Which is also filled with beer cans that I cleaned up after the last visit.

View user profile

12 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Yup. I find food/drink all over the place after anyone has a party.
I have, at times, found packets of biscuits, still half full, in my toilet.
If wasting that many biscuits is not a sin, well, I dunno what is.

View user profile

13 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Biscits? You mean cookies, right? I mean, that's what you call them over there, right?


And this wasnt even a party! This is when our friend comes over to visit, which was really often, since we lived right down the street from him.

View user profile

14 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 am

Tuomey

avatar
King Under The Bridge
Top Hat Zebra wrote:Biscits? You mean cookies, right? I mean, that's what you call them over there, right?


And this wasnt even a party! This is when our friend comes over to visit, which was really often, since we lived right down the street from him.

He's Australian, they're a little Britisher than America.

British english, it's like this.

Cookies:


Biscuits:

View user profile

15 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:42 am

SQUIGGLES

avatar
The 7th Wonder of the World
Pshhhh, don't even bother, Tuomey; Americans can't even get their "jams" and "jellies" right.

View user profile

16 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:02 am

Tuomey

avatar
King Under The Bridge
Maaan, that one is tricky to explain.
I keep it easy with Gelatin and Jam.

View user profile

17 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:38 am

I wonder why all those words were changed...
I have no problem with American words, (Except cookie. I hate that word. Not sure why.) but I really wonder why they ever existed......

View user profile

18 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:40 am

someguy3657 wrote:TTBM: Me and most of my family are pretty sick. Lots of coughing. Runny noses on my part. And my mom twisted her ankle, and she has to walk with crutches. It really sucks, and I wish it could-

Wait.

MEDIC!

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

19 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 am

Tuomey wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:Biscits? You mean cookies, right? I mean, that's what you call them over there, right?


And this wasnt even a party! This is when our friend comes over to visit, which was really often, since we lived right down the street from him.

He's Australian, they're a little Britisher than America.

British english, it's like this.

Cookies:


Biscuits:
Wait... 2me posting something other than his disorder/mom/school/doctor/
government in the TTBM thread and it not even being something minor...?

View user profile

20 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:16 am

Bowen wrote:I wonder why all those words were changed...
I have no problem with American words, (Except cookie. I hate that word. Not sure why.) but I really wonder why they ever existed......


Hmm. I imagine it had something to do with the giant body of water between us and Britannia....


That, or we just wanted to be different. (Imperial system, anyone?)

View user profile

21 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 am

Gorgro

avatar
Glorious Leader
TTBM: I thought to myself, what better way to take my mind off things things than immersing myself in the enormous world of Skyrim, let's play that, shall we?



FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

View user profile http://treehouse.justforum.net

22 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 am

Go offline. It doesnt bother me with it's bullshit when Im offline.

View user profile

23 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:00 pm

wait... you can meet other people on Skyrim in steam?

View user profile

24 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:28 pm

I dont think so.

View user profile

25 Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Gorgro

avatar
Glorious Leader
@Zebra, doesn't work, I'll probably have to reinstall the game. God I hate Steam.

@Molten, no, you can't. Steam is just constantly online because that's how it's services work and probably how it sporadically checks if your game is a legal copy. Skyrim is still only a single player game.

View user profile http://treehouse.justforum.net

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Similar topics

-

» TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum